We are looking for a quality engineer with a passion for SaaS products to build tools and processes that ensure the highest customer satisfaction upon each release.
Who you'll work closely with
About the company
GetGloby helps advertisers reach global audiences by automatically transcreating their campaigns into more than 100 languages. Using a combination of NLP, machine learning, and rule-based algorithms, we aim to create meaningful, location aware messages that reach customers around the world. Our platform integrates with multiple digital advertising networks to give our users seamless access to new markets.
- Strong automation skills, especially for the web.
- Deep knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Understanding of testing strategy paradigm: unit testing, integration testing, E2E testing, and how to apply each of them to different engineering phases to pursue quality control.
- Ability to debug applications and parse logs to detect flakes and defects
- Provide inputs for root cause analyses.
- Good understanding of information security best practices.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, and Redis.
- Strong programming skills (ideally using Python).
- Experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. Terrraform, Ansible, Chef).
- Hands-on experience on AWS or other cloud providers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or equivalent.