We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer with a track record of delivering user-facing features to be a key part of our applications team.
Who you'll work closely with
Lead product designer
About the company
GetGloby helps advertisers reach global audiences by automatically transcreating their campaigns into more than 100 languages. Using a combination of NLP, machine learning, and rule-based algorithms, we aim to create meaningful, location aware messages that reach customers around the world. Our platform integrates with multiple digital advertising networks to give our users seamless access to new markets.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to deliver production-ready systems that meet the needs of our customers.
- Experience building for the web (browser and server side), and shipping user-facing features using React.js.
- Familiarity with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security and usability.
- Ability to build responsive web applications.
- A soft spot for functional programming and experience using strong typed languages (TypeScript would be ideal).
- Having built complex software systems successfully delivered to customers
- Experience with web security and internationalization.
- Experience with Remix or Next.js.
- Experience using Cypress for integration and E2E testing.
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.