We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to be a key part of the team that builds our core systems. This person should have a passion for delivering high quality code and the ability to iterate quickly.
Who you'll work closely with
About the company
GetGloby helps advertisers reach global audiences by automatically transcreating their campaigns into more than 100 languages. Using a combination of NLP, machine learning, and rule-based algorithms, we aim to create meaningful, location aware messages that reach customers around the world. Our platform integrates with multiple digital advertising networks to give our users seamless access to new markets.
- At least 4 years of experience building backend features, ideally in Python.
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL.
- Experience building and consuming APIs.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to deliver production-ready systems that meet the needs of our customers.
- Experience in system design and infrastructure.
- A soft spot for functional programming and experience using strong typed languages.
- Having built complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience writing distributed systems.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ is appreciated.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.